Monday, December 05, 2011

ok...here's the sweater...


So after several trips to the local
Salvation Army...
I ended up with one teddy bear christmas sweater
and one stuffed christmas frog.

Add to that a couple of dollar store decorations...
and voila!


THE most fantastically ugly christmas sweater
EVER.
I cut the back half off the frog
and removed most of his stuffing.
At this point I discovered something
that made me kind of ecstatic.
HE CROAKED JINGLE BELLS
when you squeezed his foot!
holy cow...
croak croak croak, croak croak croak.....
perfection.
Sewed him on the sweater and it was a done deal.
xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

That is too funny! I had a group of friends and we had an ugly sweater that we had to creatively give to each person on their birthday. It was so much fun until there was nothing left of it after years! Love seeing Oliver in his bed. Scout lives his Ben bag chair with a cozy blanket.
Cheers

Tamara said...

That is awesome!!

Melinda said...

Oh goodness--Thought you bought it that way!!! :)

Melinda

Elizabeth said...

Good job uglifying that sweater!!! How fun :)

Crystal Farish said...

So awesome. I'm on the hunt for one myself. I found one at Walmart that was a dooser, but I was worried someone might show up wearing it at church. :)

lisaroy said...

oh my gosh! A croaking sweater! LOVE it! :)