Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i love the hunt...


now that i am feeling much, much better
i have been on the go...
i have a long list of things to do,
people to see
and stuff to gather.


yesteday, while out and about,
i heard a little voice in my head...
"go to the thrift shop"
before i even parked the car
i had a feeling that something in there was mine to have.


$4
...love...


lately i am so into granny squares
and bright colours.
you know, someone's grandma or mama
made this with love...
and i completely appreciate it.

2 comments:

lisaroy said...

that is quite the score for $4! I'm missing the Habitat Restore in Bracebridge - I found a lot of goodies in there :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great find! It is funny how the granny squares and that type of crochet has come back into fashion. I find it quite charming and I really want to learn how to crochet. Caitlin and I tried not too long ago but got frustrated. I think we need a professional to help us.