Sunday, February 05, 2012

still focusing...


this little chart explains it all.
i have ALWAYS known...
that all i have to do is THINK of certain foods
and i gain a pound
and being insulin resistant only makes it worse.
***
 so the good news is that
i've been making really good choices...
spinach, kale, tomatoes, red peppers,
avocado, lentil, quinoa, whole grain breads, oatmeal,
water, water, water... green tea, green tea, green tea,
cinnamon, apples, nuts, berries.....
you get it right?

the bad news is
i have had terrible sinus/neck/throat pain
for the last week...
just not feeling like myself,
haven't taken a single photo...
hopefully i'm on the mend
and back to normal...
or should i say, back to myself :)
xox




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Well done on making changes that work for you.

Hugs,
Lisa

Shug said...

Hope you feel better real soon....That bug has been going on around here and some people have been very sick. Take care and get some healthy rest.

lisaroy said...

I can relate now that I know I'm IR too! I hope you're feeling better soon. I've had the same throat thing off and on but nothing has progressed - hopefully it will be the same for you. xo

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm trying to get back into health mode and this chart makes me miss bread lol

Elizabeth said...

I sure hope you are on the mend, there is nothing worse than feeling under the weather, when you are trying your very best to get on a good path. Hang in there!