Sunday, March 11, 2012

i heart south carolina..


after about 18 hours of driving,
we arrived and fell in love with our accommodations.
3 bedrooms on the 9th floor.
pools and hot tubs...right on the beach.


as night fell
we were all feeling tired from the 2 day drive...


...and then this moon arrived...
and i was the happiest girl you could imagine.
at first it was red...then orange...then gold...
i've never seen a moon rising up over the ocean before...
...stunning.
with my head on my pillow i enjoyed this view.


of course we all slept through the sunrise...
...because we are on vacation.


the girls were excited to feel the sand between their toes.



we love the beach,


the sights,


the atmosphere,


and the shopping.


it is all making us smile...


...and be silly.
xox

2 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Looks like an amazing family holiday. I wish I was sitting on the beach with the sun on my skin and sand in my toes right about now!

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure it is such a treat to be away from the snow for a while. I've never been to the Carolinas before, it looks beautiful.

Hope you have tons of fun!