Looks like a lot of FUN! How about that burger?? that thing was huge, but looked soooo delicious! Glad you all had a great time..blessings.
I love the underwater world places, its as close to a shark as I ever want to get!
Your pics are great especially those underwater shots. Looks like you had a great time! It's been very sandstormy here again this week so no blue skies here. I'm hoping it clears up a bit for the weekend so we can get outside :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of FUN! How about that burger?? that thing was huge, but looked soooo delicious! Glad you all had a great time..
blessings.
I love the underwater world places, its as close to a shark as I ever want to get!
Your pics are great especially those underwater shots. Looks like you had a great time! It's been very sandstormy here again this week so no blue skies here. I'm hoping it clears up a bit for the weekend so we can get outside :)
Post a Comment