i know these first two photos are a fine example of my true lack of photography skills... but they make me smile. look at all that hair!
spring keeps playing this game with us... arriving early, leaving...returning for a day here and there... she convinced little plants and critters it was safe to come out and play... and then she took off yet again.
Oh NOOOOOOOO! I wish I could send you some warmer weather but ours is nothing but wet and I am sure you don't want any of it. LOVE your sweet photos....they made me smile. xo
our weather is all over the place too. last week it was in the 80's. socked in thick fog over the weekend. today and tomorrow, rain. the hills are green...but the poor flowers don't know what to do!
4 comments:
What are you talking about, the action shots are the best ones!
Oh NOOOOOOOO! I wish I could send you some warmer weather but ours is nothing but wet and I am sure you don't want any of it.
LOVE your sweet photos....they made me smile. xo
our weather is all over the place too. last week it was in the 80's. socked in thick fog over the weekend. today and tomorrow, rain. the hills are green...but the poor flowers don't know what to do!
That is pretty drastic!!
Hope your spring comes soon.
Post a Comment