What a cutie! I love her dress, it is so age appropriate!Happy weekendingAshlyn
She really does look beautiful! The dress is perfection on her.The whole group looks so nice and tasteful. Lately I have seen some not so nice prom pictures of kids here in California.
So looks so beautiful, such a lady like outfit (not like some prom dresses which are a bit too short and low cut if you ask me!). The colour suits her so well, matches her eyes :)
So pretty! Love that dress - it looks gorgeous on her :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie! I love her dress, it is so age appropriate!
Happy weekending
Ashlyn
She really does look beautiful! The dress is perfection on her.
The whole group looks so nice and tasteful. Lately I have seen some not so nice prom pictures of kids here in California.
So looks so beautiful, such a lady like outfit (not like some prom dresses which are a bit too short and low cut if you ask me!). The colour suits her so well, matches her eyes :)
So pretty! Love that dress - it looks gorgeous on her :)
Post a Comment