Oh boy that sure does look super cold! At least you do have those pretty granny square throws to keep you warm. Our cold snap has lifted, and I think we are going to get that fake out spring that we always get in the first few weeks of Feb. Then we get more rain, and people complain.
Great pics! Hope you're staying warm! Brings back memories of typical winters up in Timmins. Oddly, I miss winter in Muskoka - there's nothing like the quiet stillness of being surrounded in snow and cuddling up by the fireplace. :)
4 comments:
Oh good golly!
Stay warm.
M:)
Oh boy that sure does look super cold! At least you do have those pretty granny square throws to keep you warm.
Our cold snap has lifted, and I think we are going to get that fake out spring that we always get in the first few weeks of Feb. Then we get more rain, and people complain.
we had a week of mornings in the 30's and we thought we were in siberia! ;}
we are SUCH wimps!!!! hang in there!
m ^..^
Great pics! Hope you're staying warm! Brings back memories of typical winters up in Timmins. Oddly, I miss winter in Muskoka - there's nothing like the quiet stillness of being surrounded in snow and cuddling up by the fireplace. :)
Post a Comment