i am sharing. only because some of you asked... xo
when i feel the need (like if i'm stressed) i grab the scissors and snip, snip, snip. i have done it for years when you have thick curly hair you can (sort of) hide imperfections or mistakes. every year or so i visit my forgiving hairdresser.
so last week i really surprised myself by kind of accidentally taking off a bit more than i had planned. oooops!
it's kind of choppy... kind of weird. it's taken me a few restless nights to get over it. now i think it looks just fine... it will grow back. thank goodness. :)
|
3 comments:
I love it you the cut really suits your pretty face :)
If only I could take scissors to my hair! Its a trip to the hairdresser for me, which reminds me I really should make an appointment soon!
I think it looks great! You are beautiful Leanne embrace it and enjoy the new look
I would have never known it was cut by you instead of a pro! Curls are forgiving aren't they?! I use to cut my husband's hair that was as curly and anything, and you could get away with a lot. Now I'm cutting my daughter's boyfriend's hair and he has curly hair as well. I kind of know now how it will react.
Post a Comment