it's snowing today. we seem to be through the deep freeze. i have so many things i'd like to talk about, but i can't seem to sit still for more than a few minutes... can't seem to organize my thoughts. --------- i cut off my hair. that's what people do mid-february isn't it? it feels good. i will wear a hat.
i hope that today you tell someone that you love them... it's such a nice gift. chocolate is nice too... and so are flowers... but unconditional love is the best. xox (art by katie daisy) (i love her!)
I hope you had a nice V Day snuggling up and keeping warm from that cold looking snow! We are having a heatwave over here in Perth and the only thing chilly is the air conditioning :)
Hi Leanne! Just stumbled upon your blog and glad I did. I was in your neck of the woods last week, enjoying some sledding and family time, and yes it was cold but very lovely. I will be exploring your blog and following along!
I thought of you when I saw a dusting of snow on our near by mountain top. It is a mountain that looms over our little town, so it was surprising and pretty to see. I'm sure it will all be melted off today though.
We have to see the hair cut! I'm getting mine cut today, but nothing drastic.
5 comments:
I hope you had a nice V Day snuggling up and keeping warm from that cold looking snow! We are having a heatwave over here in Perth and the only thing chilly is the air conditioning :)
Same to you Leanne hope your enjoying the winter I am loving the longer days and the fact that it is family day weekend! Take care
Hope you had a wonderful day and you need to show us your new do.
M :)
Hi Leanne! Just stumbled upon your blog and glad I did. I was in your neck of the woods last week, enjoying some sledding and family time, and yes it was cold but very lovely.
I will be exploring your blog and following along!
hookyhookycrochet.blogspot.ca
I thought of you when I saw a dusting of snow on our near by mountain top. It is a mountain that looms over our little town, so it was surprising and pretty to see. I'm sure it will all be melted off today though.
We have to see the hair cut! I'm getting mine cut today, but nothing drastic.
Post a Comment