Friday, May 17, 2013

...my little summer job...


This is Rafters of Muskoka...
a pretty shop
in an old church.

Looking forward to summery days
in the village of Baysville.
Minutes away from my Dickie Lake.


I'll be here
making new friends...
and helping them to create
exactly what they want their
home or cottage to be.



Doesn't this sound like fun?
If you're in the neighbourhood
please come say hi...






5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what fun surrounded by nice home wares :) I would love to check that store out if I were in the neighborhood!

Linda said...

Well...how horrible for you, that you have to work THERE!!!
I would end up oweing THEM money!!
HAHAHA!
Enjoy!!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

lisaroy said...

Ya, that's a pretty rough life - I'd be in heaven working there! Though I wouldn't have much of a paycheck left. We'll be in Muskoka this summer - I'll have to pop by! xo

lisaroy said...

Yes, a real visit would be nice :) Drop me an email from my email link on my blog so we can reach each other directly xo

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect...what a sweet shop!