Sunday, May 26, 2013

ahhhh lilacs.....



the weather has been just right
for lilacs in muskoka this year.



i did a loop yesterday,
huntsville to baysville,
to dorset and then home...
the lilacs are amazing.



our house is slowly becoming
surrounded by large, full bushes
and I could not be any happier.
mmmmm....it smells so good...

4 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

So pretty and their frangrance would be even prettier :) Glad to see the sun is now shining again on your side of the globe!

Linda said...

I absolutely agree!!
I brought home 2 bunches from the cottage, for home..
The heat and then the cool are perfect for Lilacs!!
Gonna be a hot one this weekend!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

koralee said...

One of my favorite flowers and scents....enjoy and thank you for sharing such lovely images. xoxo

lisaroy said...

Lilacs have always been one of my favourites. I remember there being an empty lot on my walk home from school as a kid and it was full of lilacs - I used to bring home bunches for my mom. :)