![]() |
oh my goodness... why does summer have to be such a short season here in muskoka? i seem to be coming and going all the time. back and forth, back and forth... |
time at work, the cottage, home and in the car... dropping off and picking up two girls who seem to go to work everyday of the week (between them both) |
![]() |
thankfully, (and due to my little plan) work is about 4 minutes from the lake. last week i took advantage of it and had a nice little holiday. |
![]() |
back in july we gathered together to celebrate dad's 70th... |
![]() |
cake and family... a simple idea, but it's a nice way to let someone know that they are loved. xox |
![]() |
i just noticed that hudson's shirt says buddy... so cute 'cause that's what i call him. nice to get the cousins together... you can kinda tell they're related! |
![]() |
hope you can figure out a way to slow down the rest of august... i'm working on it. lots to cram into the next few weeks. |






4 comments:
Of course I'm the opposite, I like to push August and summer out of the way for cozy fall season :) Summer here seems to last for wayyyyy too long. I love more of a balance. It stays pretty warm all the way through October here, but for your sake, I hope you have a lovely August and enjoy the rest of the summer, before you are snowed in for the winter ;)
Please let me know if you get it figured out. My goodness...the summer has gone some where, just not sure where! Great pictures...great fun!
Looks like youve had a great time by the river, I wish I was only minutes away from work!
This whole year has just flown past except here it is winter and will soon be spring. Im trying to wear all my warm scarves before its too hot to wear them again :)
It's crazy how quickly time has gone! It's already past mid August! Hope you find a way to stretch it as long as you can! xo
Post a Comment