Monday, December 02, 2013

please let me explain...




the real reason
that i hardly ever post
my blog...
instagram.
i love it.
i snap photos all day long
with my phone.
then like magic
they turn into fun!
i take too many photos.
i am an instagram addict.



i take way too many "selfies".
oliver hates my phone now...
he knows.



i feel bad for not keeping
my blog up to date...
but not THAT bad.



oh dear...yep i do that too.



i love the filters.
you know how i love to snap photos.




i capture little moments still.
i'm just not in the habit of posting them here.
but i should.


winter has arrived,
work has slowed down
so i will be here more often.
i promise.



it's that time of year again
and i need to get busy.
lights and trees and sparkle!
two cameras in hand...here i come.
xox

2 comments:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

I have just joined Instagram this month and cant believe I didnt join sooner! Its so much fun, I love the photo filters too. I will have to look you up :)

lisaroy said...

You need to post here more too!! I joined instagram ages ago just to check it out but haven't gotten into it - I know, get with the program! It seems like a lot of bloggers are going that route. Good luck with all the Christmas prep - I'm decorating a bit around here this week :)