Monday, October 07, 2013

autumn...from muskoka with love xo



not a lot of words needed here...
just enjoy.
:)










xox

6 comments:

lisaroy said...

Oh I miss my old stompin grounds! Those reds are so pretty! Looks like some gorgeous weather xo

Linda said...

Hi Leanne...long time no see!!
Those are beautiful photos...
Frameworthy...for sure!
Not as much color here...has been kinda grey and dull...but...the sun is supposed to come out tomorrow!!

Enjoy your week...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing, Leanne! I can almost hear the sound of the water cascading over the rocks and those beautiful birch trees rustling in the breeze... Happy Thanksgiving! We're also having beautiful weather here on the West Coast -- who says it always rains here?!

Beata xox

Elizabeth said...

that one picture of the the stream is so beautiful! I can conjure up how the air would feel and the sound of the water! LOVE

Laura said...

Absolutely stunning pictures Leanne! I do love fall. Enjoy your weekend.

Laura

Jen Kershner said...

Beautiful pictures and color! Our Autumn seems to be delayed and I have no idea why. We have much less color and much fewer leaves on the ground than we usually do at Halloween!