Thursday, January 27, 2011

eat, pray, love and fold


 i thought i would treat myself to a movie.
i never do this,

i chose "eat, pray, love".
i read the book a couple of years ago
and i loved it.


julia was FABULOUS....
the movie was beautiful.
it took me away...
while i folded laundry.
(i am addicted to pjammie bottoms)


it had me craving spaghetti...
and a hut in bali.
the men in the movie were all as beautiful
and captivating
as ms. roberts herself.


see it if you haven't.
it's lovely.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Loved the book and the movie too!Happy Friday!I'm blog hopping today. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness and a fabulous weekend of Happy, Katherine

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog and such pretty pictures! Love the movie! I've seen it three times! :D

Anonymous said...

word! ;) thank you!

Barbara Matson said...

Nice PJ bottoms! Haven't seen the movie yet, must put it on the list!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

I love the book and movie. I've bought the book for a few of my girlfriends, one even told me a stranger on a buss gushed about how inspiring a read it is!