here's a favorite re-do
we had this wood screen door leftover from
a past reno.
couldn't part with it because
it was a gift from mom and dad.
poor hubby had to drag this thing here to the new house.
it is HEAVY.
so i asked him to cut the bottom off
add a mirror
turn it upside down and mount it to the wall
attach some hooks
and a shelf under it
(there are brackets and more hooks under the shelf)
i love it
and there's not another one like it.
p.s.
my blog is turning 3
i think i should have a giveaway! |
4 comments:
Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a link lurker...HEE HEE but I love this link! You did an incredible job! I love it!
What a great idea and I love it!! Congrats on turning 3! JenT
Wow...looks great, Leanne!! And I love your pictures from yesterday too!! You have such a GREAT eye for cool photos!!
I love this idea! it looks so pretty and it's a great use for that door! congrats on turning 3!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment on my kitchen makeover! So nice to hear from a "neighbour" (I'm just south of Port Sydney)! I've got my bags in The Finds on Main Street if you're ever shopping downtown. I like to go downtown Huntsville just to have lunch at That Little Place by the Lights. :)
Post a Comment