Thursday, January 13, 2011

music and falling down



i would call this a near perfect day.
there was good music playing...so stuff got done


and i am 
happy to report that i accomplished day 4
of loving me...
(i mean exercise and eating right)
i fell off the wii board...
and i cursed out loud,
but i'm fine.

go easy girl.


i did chores
and had a teeny nap with oliver...
he's finally learning how to snuggle.


i love this kind of day.
xo
(thanks for visiting with me)
how was your day?

4 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

I had a great day lots of activity at school and a long hour and a half walk with scout after school.then dinner and swimming lessons at Brock. It was a good day and tomorrow is Friday my favourite day of the week!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the heart wings! Where did you get that???

Leanne said...

The heart was purchased about 7 years ago from White on White in St Catharines Ontario...I loved it the second I saw it...I have so many hearts!

Elizabeth said...

Funny you should say St. Catherine's. I asked my dad where he spent Christmas, and it was St. Catherine's.