so bored to hang out here all day... when will winter go away? it's so cold out our feet get frozen when we play outside... |
you. have. got. to. be. kidding. me. what the heck? more freakin' snow??!! |
![]() |
yes i know... it IS beautiful. |
see this messy drawer? welcome to my life. cluttered, unorganized... feels a tad crazy at times. it really isn't though. i am just feeling this way. aka CABIN FEVER. |
when i emptied the drawer i found this lonely little fortune. isn't life ironic? since there's a few years of junk in here? |
so i did just that. sifted through it. tossed the junk. found things i loved but had forgotten about. organized. lined things up for future use. |
oh dear, realized another addiction. |
and another. they make me smile. i just heard that our spring this year will be a cold one, so i'll keep busy getting all my ducks in a row. ok, they're not ducks, but you know what i mean... |

7 comments:
Man I love your photos, Leanne...you are so talented in how you capture every day things!
When the weather gets nicer, I'm coming to see you and that beautiful place where you live!
xo
I'm sorry it's still cold up there. But wishing the warmer weather will be there soon. I like your chicken thingy's. I'm not a cook so I don't know what to call them. Ha Ha.
I'm feeling the same way right now!! We have been having a lot of wet and very cold weather. This house that we are in has a couple of rooms on the north side that feel damp and parts of the walls tend to mold/mildew . yuck!!! I'm really hoping that it gets sunny and hot to dry everything up.
I'm also feeling like one of my rooms looks like your before drawer!
Your drawer isn't so bad. I love the little animal utensils. Hope that snow melts soon, and you get some nice spring weather. I think everyone over there has had enough cold.
Hugs,
Lisa xx
If it makes you feel any better, I have been feeling the same way. I have been spinning my wheels lately!!
I soooo need to at least clean up a junk drawer or two.
Love your doggies.
Ashlyn
i know exactly what you mean!! in sd, there's TONS of snow and it's cooollddd!! i think if we just keep organizing drawers and closets everytime we feel the cabin fever setting in, we'll have the cleanest houses EVER!!
Great Pictures...Glad I stopped by for a visit and definitely plan to visit again...
Girl..I love collecting little gadgets like those in your pictures..
Have a wonderful weekend.
shug
Post a Comment