![]() |
here's a sweet shelf we picked up at the thrift shop (i got to do some more spray painting) |
![]() |
cute flip flops...hey it's summertime in Muskoka! |
![]() |
between these two girls we could open a shop... lots of pretty little bits this stand will help keep them from going missing |
i love this enamel pot theses girls sure go through the face clothes and this is so handy sitting on the vanity counter |






7 comments:
So adorable....You are right, the wait was worth it!! I know the girls are going to love this...
and how about that pot! Oh my, would love to have one of those...it is sooooo cute...
BTW...the dresser looks absolutely in it's perfect spot....
Absolutely love it Leanne, and your accessorising is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us.
x
so so cute, leanne :) love the feel you've got goin' on.
Love love it I saw the before and now wow!
I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Always happy to follow a fellow Canadian:)
A great job. Warm and soft tones. Your girls will love it. Isn't it great when things all come together!!
Simply adorable.
My daughter took
over the bathroom
she shares with her
brother...now he's in
with us. One bath
and two girls....yowzer!
Glad you now have two!
xx Suzanne
Post a Comment