Thursday, August 18, 2011

i'm a night person...


i feel queezy if i have to get up before 7:30 am.
i don't like to eat anything that early, my head is in a fog.
i like the second half of the day best.
i love the silhouettes.
the outline of horizons and treetops. 

so now add a hot tub.
crickets, cool air and sunset silhouettes....
hot. tub.


august nights are my favorite of the year.
something kind of happy/sad about the last half of summer.
(hardly any skeeters either)


happy august sunsets to you...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, we would get on so well! I'm a night owl too, and when someone wants me to get up early to meet them for lets say breakfast, I cringe and either push for more of a brunch or lunch.
I go to bed at mid night :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi there,

I saw that they sell that pasta on Amazon....so if you really, really want to try it and can't find it in your area, you could always order it :)

You should try and make a pie with thous berries. I still don't know why people are so freaked out about making pies. Go on the Martha Stewart web site, and I think she has a pie making 101 on there. I use her recipe for my crust, that is a classic French one with all butter.
Once you do it with those beautiful berries, you won't want to quit :)

Shannan Martin said...

From one night owl to another - Hoot! :)

koralee said...

Oh it all looks so lovely...I must admit though I am an early bird. But if I had a hot tub...xoxo