Friday, January 20, 2012

happy friday


do not adjust your monitor.
i "antiqued" today's photos...
just trying to add a little warmth to my world.
it. is. cold. out.


too cold for me to ski.
(i'm sure many crazy folks did though)
i have been keeping myself busy...
focused.
drawers have been emptied,
magazines have been banished,
old clothes have been bagged to give away.


oliver has given up on trying to follow me wherever  i go.
even with a list of things to do
i still find myself
criss-crossing my path...
back and forth, here and there.
it's my system and so far it's working...


i've had my greek yogurt every morning.
lots of cinnamon and flax.
big green salads for lunch.
i'm taking my vitamins too.


it wasn't hard to focus on my chores yesterday...
since i couldn't even see outside at times.
things are supposed to warm up soon.
have a good weekend :)
xox

7 comments:

LacyKnitsDaily said...

I just love visiting your blog to see the neat Scottish Terrier pictures and such. Plus all your other postings of pretty antiques, decor, etc.
We too have a little Scottie. Rosie is her name. She and her older brother Gus (a Carin) rule our home.

Teresa said...

I think I'm having the same weather you are having!
Sounds like you made the best of your wintry days and got a lot accomplished. Wish I could say the same!

Elizabeth said...

I have been pacing like a lion at home, trying to figure out what to start or do next. Sounds like you are getting things done though.

I wanted to do sewing yesterday, but instead I spent a good portion of my afternoon taking glass out of the garbage disposal. Caitlin didn't notice that a small glass prep bowl slid down into it, and turned it on :(

Today I will get something done.

I always feel better when I eat yogurt everyday. I eat a salad for lunch everyday also. It is dinner that I'm still working out my issues with.

Melinda said...

We haven't had a measurable snow yet!

Melinda

lisaroy said...

Love your doggie art - I once found a needlepoint in a thrift shop of a doggie exactly like ours. Sounds like you're being pretty productive over there! Is that your porch all snowed in like that? We had a similar porch on the side of our house and my guy built some plexiglass removable windows for it to keep out the rain and snow - worked great!

Privet and Holly said...

Leanne, I love your pictures.
They are so calm and say
to me that anything is
possible, this time of the
year!

xx Suzanne

Privet and Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.