Thursday, June 13, 2013

busy little life...



work is keeping my creative juices flowing...
little photo shoots,
(see Kelly and I in the mirror...so cute)
creating a blog for the business
and also trying to learn and remember
a million things...
and so my blog has had to wait.


time once again to catch up...



allie had her annual check-up
and her teeth cleaned.
i know, exciting news.
she loves the garage roof.



i bought my flowers.
geraniums, alyssum, petunias, dusty miller,
lavender, cosmos and few other favourites.
mike said, "no more buying flowers"...
grump.




elsie did her thing again...
always makes us proud.
she loves to dance.




ready for another summer...


our dancer has also discovered that she
is a great lacrosse player too...


i feel better now...
you're all up to date
with things around here.
more to come...
a beautiful summer lies ahead.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I was wondering if you were ever coming back!
The front of your place is awesome...
How lucky are you to live in such a beautiful part of the world...
My boyfriend is grumpy when I buy annuals as well...what the heck do they know, eh??
Look forward to your next post..
Now...get up there and get the cat off the roof!!!

Cheers!
Linda :o)

Shauna and MacLean said...

Love the blog xo

Elizabeth said...

The shop looks great, and I want one of those maple leaf pillows!!!
Your front door is so pretty! Thanks for the update :) June is a very busy month in our family so I have neglected my blog too!