Thursday, January 20, 2011

worth it

worth it

i know that if i stick to a plan
i can reach a goal...
things are changing already.
good stuff.
p.s.
i am addicted to polyvore...
but i say it's another outlet for creativity.
more good stuff.

5 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

Wow sounds good curious to know what u are up to????

Leanne said...

Trying to get my priorities straight! I need to do more of what I love...and get the chores done too. So many creative blogs out there inspiring me.

Sue said...

Great quote, Leanne!!!

BearShe Cottage said...

Hey girl!. Just wanted to let you know I did find the "mice" cutouts for the stairs on Martha Stewarts website. Thank you so much for the info. I am so excited to do this to my stairs. I am known for liking mice.(not a real one) I have a cottage/country house so I am gonna call them my country mice. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Anonymous said...

So good when we start working towards our goals ins't it? I can relate totally.