Those are gorgeous pictures!!! I do love my birds.
My Dad may not be moving to Canada as he thought :( My step=mom may be offered another position in New Jersey :( I'm not sure when they will know for sure, but Canada still might be on the table.
Leanne, these shots are so calm and beautiful! I tried last month to snap a photo of a hummingbird in flight... but I was too slow! You, however, have got it down! Hope your week is off to a fantastic start! xo
5 comments:
how could you not? just beautiful. :)
So darling!
lovely photos....
I have hummers in my yard too..
p.s. I want to eat that cupcake on your earlier post
Those are gorgeous pictures!!! I do love my birds.
My Dad may not be moving to Canada as he thought :( My step=mom may be offered another position in New Jersey :( I'm not sure when they will know for sure, but Canada still might be on the table.
Leanne, these shots are so calm and beautiful! I tried last month to snap a photo of a hummingbird in flight... but I was too slow! You, however, have got it down! Hope your week is off to a fantastic start! xo
Post a Comment