![]() |
![]() |
trying some more new pinterest recipes. some have been really yummy. some have been horrible. that's when i shake my fist and say, "DAMN pinterest!!" :) |
![]() |
somebody got some very pretty flowers for valentine's day. wasn't me. (but i pretended they were mine) thanks for sharing emma... |
this morning i was up kind of early... a few minutes passed before i noticed this. |
![]() |
i think it may be the prettiest snowfall we've had this year... i was out on the porch immediately... barefooted.... camera in hand. smiling. xox |




4 comments:
Oh I love those kinds of snowfalls! And Muskoka is so gorgeous when they happen! So did March come in like a lion or a lamb? DId you always watch for that too as a kid?
That recipe looks good - I've made my share of doozies from Pinterest too. Love the hair btw! :)
The snow pictures are so pretty! I'm always amazed at how drastic weather can be in different parts of the world. Today it will be 75 degrees here sunny and spring like. Hopefully we will get a little bit of rain next week.
I have made a couple of things on Pinterest and they have turned out pretty good. I did make one cake that was on the dry side, but for the most part it sure is fun to look at all those pretty pictures1
That is really beautiful snow, especially with the sunrise.
What is the recipe for the first
picture? It looks so yummy.
M :)
That casserole photo at the top looks amazing! It reminds me of pizza... are those pepperonis on top? Muskoka looks like wintery goodness from your photos, but I'm sure you're ready for something else!
Post a Comment